Beautiful images and videos plus excellent reputation have made Luang Prabang Tour Package 4 days an attractive option to perfect your next Indochina vacation. The city tour will please you first with the beautiful temples and natural highlights associated with cultural experiences in the morning market and alms giving ceremony. What’s more, the river cruise to Pak Ou Caves, and then Kuang Si Waterfalls is worth enjoying every second. When the cultural activities are well-blended with nature exploration, your expedition will go best and never lack excitement. So if Luang Prabang is your major interest, and you want to discover this heritage city in the most reasonable and exciting way, this 4-day package is designed for you. Have a good time in the UNESCO World Heritage site!
Destinations: Luang Prabang – Pak Ou Cave – Kuang Si Waterfall
Our staff will be present at the airport to pick you up and transfer you to the town of Luang Prabang – a charming UNESCO World Heritage with many incredible things to do and see. Then, start a short city tour around the local major attractions such as Wat Xiengthong, Royal Palace Museum or Mount Phousi. The city lets you walk through beautiful temples or discover the natural highlights. You can try climbing over 300 steps to the summit of Phousi and do homage to a temple with Buddha’s giant footprint and golden stupa. In the evening, enjoy dinner in a local restaurant that is also featured with traditional dance and folksong. Go for a stroll around the night market, and then return to the hotel.
Start the day with the cultural experiences in Morning Alms Giving ceremony that people give alms to the monks in a respectful way. Then, have some fun in a temporary morning market. For the next hours, you will be transferred to Ban Xanghai for the exciting 30-minute elephant ride or walking along the legendary Mekong River. After that, embark a cruise for the exploration of the enigmatic Pak Ou Caves. The River Cruise lets you approach the hidden sacred caves that enshrine numerous Buddha statues left by the pilgrims for centuries. In the afternoon, take a journey back to the city and stop by UXO visitor center and traditional Arts and Ethnology Center along the way. Reach your hotel.
You will enjoy the farming experiences in the Living Land Farm and witness how the Laos people follow their traditional farming ways. This kind of rice farming experience showers you with the opportunities to act like the Laos farmers. At a later time, proceed to the captivating Kuang Si Waterfalls, and have an afternoon picnic there. Take your time relaxing by the marvelous settings of Nature and breathing the pure air. Make it a must to take pictures of the captivating water cascades as well as the surrounding greenness. After that, gather at Silk Road Café that overlooks the legendary Mekong River for the beautiful sightseeing of the sunset glow.
Go for a stroll around the town to further explore it on your own. You can search for the nearby tourist attractions, plan how to get there if time permits, and share your plan with the tour guides so that they can provide you with good support. Take more pictures of this charming city, enjoy Laos’s food, and talk to the Laotians before you bid your farewell. Then, take a transfer to the airport for your departure flight as scheduled.
End of the Luang Prabang Tour Package 4 days.
• Private and air-conditioned transportation
• Twin shared room accommodation
• Charges for boat trip in the mentioned sights
• English-speaking tour guide
• Entrance fee to mentioned sights
• Meals included in the program
• Government tax and service charge
• Luggage transfer and mineral water
• Visa stamping fee upon your arrival
• The separately quoted air tickets
• Travel Insurance in all types
• Single room (quoted individually)
• Tour guides of other foreign languages
• Rates for peak tourist season or special event not mentioned in the inclusion
• Tips, drinks, other personal expenses
• Itinerary is subject to change due on the issues of confirmed flights, road status, and room availability.
• Hotel names listed above might not meet your standard of expectation, typically in the distant region where the accommodation choice is limited.
• Prices are subject to change depending on VAT or other tax increases as well as USD currency fluctuations.
• The tour prices are subject to change during Christmas and New Year Eve (24 and 30 Dec)
Valid till 30 Dec 2019
|Private party of||First Class
• Luang Prabang: My Dream Resort*** (Classic Room)