The beauty of Laos is presented in each of its pagodas, ancient cities, caves, waterfalls, and more. In particular, the title of Tham Khoun Xe Laos does attract the nature lovers worldwide who love camping, exploring caves, kayaking, and enjoying lunch in the gorgeous settings of waterfall or cave. With Tham Khoun Xe Tour (3D2N), you get numerous opportunities to get immersed in the pure nature of Laos, including Thakhek, Pak Panung, Nong Ping, XeBangfai Cave, HinNamno National Protected Area. The stunning Camp Site will let you be a part of nature and cherish the pristine landscape of forest and waterfall. This Laos ecotourism package also brings you to the interesting village of Ban Tham Namlort in which you explore the local culture and enjoy staying in the local lodge. Some travelers truly appreciate the gentle walk around the village while the other cherish the kayaking moments through the forested karsts and the adventurous trekking through the old and dense forest. What’s more, camping and kayaking are what keep your spark of interest lasting long. Read the Tham Khoun Xe Cave Tour price, services, and hotels more.
Destinations: Thakhek – Tham Khoun Xe – Thakhek
Upon your arrival, you will be greeted by the tour guide who then gives you the direct 4-hour drive on an unpaved route through the scenery of various limestone mountains. The first stop in this Tham Khuon Xe Laos Tour is the boat landing Pak Thung where to have a nutrient lunch.
After lunchtime, you embark a local motor boat to go for a 2-hour boat trip which passes the Xe Bangfai River in which the forested karsts are plenty. Then, around 5 PM, you arrive at the interesting village of Ban Tham Namlort and stay in the local lodge. The stay is enjoyable with a gentle walk around the village.
The estimated schedule: 4-hour transfer, 2-hour long tail boat
Meals: Lunch, Dinner
Accommodation: Camping in Tham Khuon Xe Area.
After breakfast at 8 AM, the first destination today is the Xe Bangfai Cave. To get there, you experience a trip on the inflatable kayak calmly upstream through the five rapids. Paddling into the cave in which you explore the age-old and magnificent stalagmites and stalactites. Then, keep paddling through the dreamlike cave for 11km to the other corner of the cave where the picnic lunch is served. After lunch, you paddle back to the camp site on the beach located at the mouth of the cave.
Estimated schedule: 7-hour kayaking
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
After enjoying the scrumptious breakfast, around 8 AM, you get energized to kayak for 500 meters to the area in which a tractor is waiting. Then, the tractor drives for 1 hour to reach the starting point of the trekking journey. The trekking trail lets you go through a plain and old forest for 2 hours. While staying friendly to the jungle, you enjoy the songs of birds as well as the massive, picturesque waterfall in the Hin Namno National Protected Area. When you reach the waterfall, it’s happy to know that the delicious picnic lunch is served there. Afterward, walk back the trail to find the pick-up spot so that you are transferred back to Thakhek. End of Tham Khoun Xe Tour in Laos.
Estimated schedule: 15-minute kayaking, 1-hour tractor, 4-hour trekking, 4-hour transfer.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
• Private and air-conditioned transportation
• Twin shared room accommodation
• Charges for boat trip in the mentioned sights
• English-speaking tour guide
• Entrance fee to mentioned sights
• Meals included in the program
• Government tax and service charge
• Luggage transfer and mineral water
• Visa stamping fee upon your arrival
• The separately quoted air tickets
• Travel Insurance in all types
• Single room (quoted individually)
• Other foreign language tour guides
• Rates for peak tourist season or special event not mentioned in the inclusion
• Tips, drinks, other personal expenses
• This 3-day Tham Khuon Xe Cave tour is operated during dry season from December to June only !
• Itinerary is subject to change due on the issues of confirmed flights, road status, and room availability.
• Hotel names listed above might not meet your standard of expectation, typically in the distant region where the accommodation choice is limited.
• Prices are subject to change depending on VAT or other tax increases as well as USD currency fluctuations.
|Private party of||1 December 2016 – 30 June 2017|
|4 -6 participants||321|
• Camping site