The 3-Day Vientiane Stopover Tour provides with visit to all main sighseeing points of Laos capital such as Wat Sisaket, That Luang Stupa, Wat Ho Prakeo and the Arch de Triumph Patouxay. Beside all these, you will also have time to discover the local market, Ban Bor village and Nam Ngum Lake.
Destinations: Vientiane – Nam Ngum Lake
Meet on arrival and you are welcome to Vientiane, the city of the moon – an ancient city, situated on the bend on the left bank of the Mekong as the largest city and the capital of Laos. Transfer to hotel for check-in.
In the afternoon, we take a sightseeing tour of Vientiane, to visit religious museums of Wat Sisaket, the oldest temple to have been survived from the Siamese war of 1828 and its cloister contains more than 8000 Buddha statues; Wat Ho Prakeo, the former home-temple of the Emerald Buddha statue or Pra Keo, but today it contains a collection of Buddha statues, antiques and all artifacts found in around Vientiane; That Luang Stupa, the single most important monument in Laos, which was built to cover the original small stupa containing a piece of the chest bone of Buddha; Patouxay (Arch de Triumph), built quite recently in commemoration of those who died during the wars in the past and it is today as the land-mark of Vientiane.
Accommodation: Hotel in Vientiane
Breakfast at hotel, we depart to visit the Morning Market, the biggest shopping center in Vientiane and we take a full day trip by road No. 10 to Nam Ngum Lake (90 km N), with hundreds of small islands. We en route stop to visit a cottage-salt factory, where natural salt are extracted at Ban Bor village. After arriving at Nam Ngum Lake by noon, we enjoy our Lao food lunch at a restaurant by the Nam Ngum Lake.
In the afternoon, we relax by taking a boat ride about 1 hour for panoramic view around small islands. On the way of returning to Vientiane along the road No. 13, we make a few stops at Ban Phone, a village where most people weaving bamboo-baskets, dining tables, besides we will see how Lao traditional rice-whisky to be distilled, and we can have a taste and take a way. Before getting back to Vientiane, we also stop at Vang Xang, an archaeological site containing the 11th century stone carvings of Buddha sculptures hidden in the forest.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Accommodation: Hotel in Vientiane
Following breakfast, we spend our independent exploration of this charming city by own till we depart to Wattay airport or the Friendship Bridge for departure to next destination. End of 3-Day Vientiane Stopover Tour.
• Baggage handling and porterage.
• Private air-conditioned transport + boat.
• Tours with English speaking guide.
• Entrance fees for sightseeing as indicated in the itinerary.
• Refreshing tower and drinking water on tour.
• Accommodation in twin or double-sharing room.
• Meals: Daily breakfast + 1 lunch as indicated in the itinerary
• Service charge & government tax
• Visa fee.
• Travel insurance against any personal injury of illness and damage of the property incurred during the course of this trip.
• International air tickets to / from Laos.
• Departure tax.
• Personal expenses such as: drinks, phone calls, laundry, tip…etc.
• The tour prices are subject to change during Christmas and New Year Eve (24 and 30 Dec)
Valid till 30 Apr 2016
|Private party of||First Class